- Before painting, wash your nails with soap and water, then dry them thoroughly
- Apply one coat of a base coat, making sure to glide your brush past the edge of your nail. Basecoat helps the polish stick to your nails
- Paint on one to three thin coats of your polish color, still making sure to paint over the edge of each nail. Thin coats of polish prevent bubbles and long drying times. This technique also keeps your polish job silky smooth!
- Apply one layer of topcoat to seal your mani and get the best wear time
- Habit nail polish is free of Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, TPP, DBP, Isobutylphenoxy Epoxy Resin, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, and Parabens
- PETA-certified vegan and cruelty-free, gluten-free
- Jelly finish
Made in the United States of America
All beauty sales are final.